What is Preventative Maintenance?
Much like changing the oil in your car to make it run longer, the same is true with extending the lifespan of your membrane or commercial roof system. If your roof has an active manufacturer’s warranty, having a preventative maintenance program in place is part of the warranty’s requirement as a building owner.
However, maintaining any roof system will extend the lifespan anywhere from 5-10 years.
With 16 + years of commercial roofing experience and dedication to service and maintaining roofs, IES Roofing Services knows the importance of preventative maintenance.
How It Works
That’s why we’ve designed an Annual Roof Maintenance Program to maintain your roof throughout the year.
Our Maintenance Inspections will be provided one or two times a year for a fixed price.
During these maintenance inspections, we will perform the following services:
- Visual Inspection (includes roof overview before/after photo)
- Gutter and Drain Cleaning
- Debris Removal
- Inspection of Seams and Flashing
- Sealant inspection and replace with new were needed
- Inspect pipe boots and all roof penetrations (*new pipe boot replacement additional cost)
- Make minor repairs
- Inspect any metal coping
- Inform customer immediately of any major issues while on site
- Provide a complete before/after photo report