Don’t know what you need for your commercial roof? That is OK – we will send a roof technician expert to analyze your needs and determine what you need with a no-cost inspection. We have a variety of solutions and can help with your building’s roof needs.
IES has worked on numerous companies’ roofs in the upstate and can take on even the most complicated project.
We provide all types of Commercial Roofing solutions for our clients. In fact, we are constantly on the lookout for roofing systems that will save our customers money. For instance, roof coatings save money by not having to do a tear off. Spray Foam Roofing makes a commercial building more energy efficient. The list goes on.
Whether you have a flat roof or metal roof, IES can repair or install any roofing system. From copper to aluminum, we install and renovate durable, long-lasting roofing material.
TPO roofing is a single-ply membrane used on many commercial buildings today. In fact, it is the go to roofing material for many new commercail building projects.
Here are Some Solutions We Provide for Commercial Roofs:
- High Solid Silicone Roof Coatings
- Built-up Roofs: coal tar, asphalt, gravel, and modified bitumen
- Single-ply membrane roofing, including TPO & EPDM
- Liquid-applied systems using high-tech polymers
- Metal sloped roofs atop high-rises
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing
- Metal Roofing Material Types: Galvalume coated steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum, Zinc, and Copper
Articles on This Topic
Contact us today for a FREE Estimate on Your Roof.
We can build, maintain, repair, and completely replace your building’s roof.