DEPLOYING FROM CHARLOTTE AND GREENVILLE FOR SERVICE CALLS
WHY PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE?
Designed to Extend Your Roof’s Life
With over 20 years experience and dedication to service and roof maintenance, we know the importance of preventative maintenance.
Regular maintenance is crucial to extending the lifespan of your membrane or commercial roof. If your roof has an active manufacturer’s warranty, a preventative maintenance program may be a requirement to keep the warranty as a building owner. However, maintaining any roof system will extend the lifespan anywhere from 5-10 years.
How Our Annual Program Helps You
Our Maintenance Inspection can be provided one or two times a year.
IES Roofing Services will perform the following during Maintenance Inspection.
- Visual Inspection
- Gutter and Drain Cleaning
- Debris Removal
- Inspection of Seams and Flashing
- Sealant Inspection & Replace with New (if needed)
- Inspect Pipe Boots & All Roof Penetrations
- Make Minor Repairs
- Inspect any Metal Coping
- Inform You of any Major Issues while on site
- Provide a complete before/after photo report